Friday, July 20, 2012

NERO'S APECCHIO RED ALE

164 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL


July 20, 2012 (Friday)
RIP Henry Winter
NERO'S APECCHIO RED ALE
500 ML. 1 PINT, 0.9 FL. OZ., CONTAINS ALCOHOL ALC. 6.5% BY VOL.
Brewed and Bottled by Birra Amarcord, Apecchio, (PU) Italy
+
FROM THE LABEL: " Imported Italian Craft Ale. Brewed in Italy. Buona Birra, Birra Buona. Imported by Plume Ridge, Claremont, CA."

FROM THE MOUTH: AMBER ALE:  Do we not love this bottle!!! It was terribly fun to open because the top exploded off, clanked the side of the bottle and caused both of us to jump.  The bottle sold me but the beer inside will guarantee I buy it again. First of all it had a nice one finger foam pour but I am never prepared enough to photograph ( something in the background) and the foam is gone, sorry. I have had a few Italian beers and they have something in common but with this one the flavor is more full, soft malt, mild bitter finish with a biscuity toastiness. Max has given this the thumbs up and he typically has not enjoyed the 'range' of beers I have been having this year. I will have this again even though the price is a bit hefty. A

FROM THE STORE: Huckleberry's

"i love my family- you guys rock my world"
me

drink yer' beer
i

No comments:

Post a Comment